MindSana offers Corporate Workshops and Lunch-and-Learn Programs
Corporate programs are designed to give you and your team a toolkit of practical meditation and behavioral techniques that can be used in both personal and professional life. MindSana offers one-off lunch and learn programs, half day workshops, and a series of courses (e.g. 6 week session). We work with our clients to tailor our offerings to their needs and availability.
Each session includes:
- Introduction of concepts that are essential for a successful mindfulness practice
- Short, experiential meditation sessions
- Time for Q and A
- Resources for continued practice
Example of topics covered in a six-week course:
- Introduction to mindfulness: Attention and focus training
- Mindfulness in action
- Emotional intelligence and self-regulation
- Mindful communication
- Imagining positive outcomes
- Empathy and cultivating gratitude
How does mindfulness help?
- Tunes out distractions and improves memory and attention skills.
- Improves physical health, reduces stress and productivity.
- Builds resilience and emotional intelligence.
- Increases positive emotions and helps redirect energy from emotional states of restlessness, anxiety, and depression.
Specific benefits of bringing mindfulness in the workplace include:
- Increasing the ability to deal with rapid change, helping leaders be creative and adaptive.
- Increasing skillful listening, communication and self-expression.
- Improving analytical abilities and decision-making.
- Developing the habits of leading with compassion and insight, creating trust and loyalty among employees.